Chicago Neurological Society. Records, 1904-1917
- TitleGuide to the Chicago Neurological Society Records1904-1917
- PublisherUniversity of Chicago Library
- Crerar Ms 57
- Physical Description92 p. (24.5 cm.)
- RepositorySpecial Collections Research Center University of Chicago Library 1100 East 57th Street Chicago, Illinois 60637 U.S.A.
- AbstractManuscript and typescript minutes of meetings of the Chicago Neurological Society. Includes printed miscellanea.
© The contents of this finding aid are the copyright of the University of Chicago Library
Chicago and Illinois
When quoting material from this collection, the preferred citation is: Chicago Neurological Society, Records, Crerar Ms 57, Special Collections Research Center, University of Chicago Library
Manuscript and typescript minutes of meetings of the Chicago Neurological Society. Includes printed miscellanea, tipped in. Bound in paper.
The following related resources are located in the Department of Special Collections:
- NamesChicago Neurological Society
- Medicine -- Societies, etc
- Medicine -- History