Chicago Laryngological and Ontological Society. Records, 1899-1951
- TitleGuide to the Chicago Laryngological and Ontological Society Records1899-1951
- PublisherUniversity of Chicago Library
- Crerar Ms 69
- Physical Description5 volumes
- RepositorySpecial Collections Research Center University of Chicago Library 1100 East 57th Street Chicago, Illinois 60637 U.S.A.
- AbstractRecords of the regular monthly and annual meetings of the Chicago Laryngological and Ontological Society.
© The contents of this finding aid are the copyright of the University of Chicago Library
Chicago and Illinois
When quoting material from this collection, the preferred citation is: Chicago Laryngological and Ontological Society. Records, Crerar Ms 69, Special Collections Research Center, University of Chicago Library
Holograph and typescript records of the regular monthly and annual meetings of the C.L.O.S. Volume One: Holograph minutes on ruled paper, and typed carbon copies, 1899-1915. All materials tipped, pasted, and pinned in. Volume Two: Typescript transcription of minutes in Volume 1, 1899-1915. Volume Three: Typescript and carbon copies of minutes, 1916-1921. Includes typescript correspondence, with a typed copy of address to the committee by G.W. Boot, M.D., tipped and folded in. Volume Four: Typescript minutes, 1922-1938. Volume Five: Typescript minutes, 1939-1951. (The Society was called Chicago Laryngological and Climatological Association before 1906.) Volumes I-IV bound in maroon buckram; Volume V bound in cardboard binder.
The following related resources are located in the Department of Special Collections:
- Chicago Laryngological and Otological Society
- Chicago Laryngological and Climatological Association
- Medicine -- Societies, etc
- Laryngologists -- Illinois -- Chicago
- Otologists -- Illinois -- Chicago