Chicago Area Pharmacy Photograph Collection, 1955
1 to 12 of 130 Digital Images shown
- TitleChicago Area Pharmacy Photograph Collection MSCAPP15
- PublisherSpecial Collections
- RepositorySpecial Collections
- Physical Description0.5 Linear feet
- LocationPlease note that this collection is housed in the Special Collections and University Archives Department at the University of Illinois at Chicago Library of the Health Sciences, 1750 West Polk Street, Room 320, Chicago, Illinois, 60612.
- AbstractThis collection of 35 mm color slides of Chicago and suburban drugstores was created by an unidentified photographer in 1955. It depicts pharmacies in various Chicago neighborhoods and suburbs. This collection was donated by Dr. Richard J. Anzalone, an alumnus of the College of Pharmacy, and retired Clinical Assistant Professor, Department of Pharmacy Practice.
Chicago Area Pharmacy Photograph Collection, Special Collections and University Archives, University of Illinois at Chicago Library of the Health Sciences
This collection of 134 35 mm color slides documents Chicago area pharmacies in a variety of neighborhoods and suburbs, including Berwyn, Brookfield, Cicero, Downers Grove, and La Grange. The images were taken by an unidentified photographer in 1955 and most are of the exterior of the establishments. The slide numbers in the finding aid reproduce numbers appearing on the slides. Two numbers, 4 and 48, are absent from the collection. A digitized version of this collection may be viewed in the CARLI Digital Collections repository.
- NamesAnzalone, Richard
- Chicago Health Sciences History.
- Illinois--Downers Grove.
- Illinois--La Grange.
- Illinois--Western Springs.