1 to 7 of 7 Digital Images shown
1 to of 1 Archival Collection shown
Jewish Community Centers of Chicago collection of visual materials, 1909-1965, bulk 1920s.
Primarily includes views of activities of JCC and its predecessors at various locations: Chicago Hebrew Institute at Taylor & Lytle (1914), Jewish People's Institute in Lawndale (1922), and Max Straus Center (1946). Subjects include adult, junior college, secondary, elementary and nursery educati...