1 to of 3 Archival Collections shown

Changing Chicago photodocumentary archive, 1983-1989

Exhibition photographic prints and work photographic prints created for the Changing Chicago photodocumentary project sponsored by the Focus/Infinity Fund of Chicago. Includes the work of thirty-two commissioned photographers addressing topics spanning people (workers in various jobs, sc...


Descriptive inventory for the Chicago Commons Association visual materials, ca. 1896-1969

Photographic material documenting activities of the Chicago Commons Association settlement houses in the Near West Side of Chicago (Ill.). Includes views of activities for adults, children, teenagers, and senior citizens, such as handicraft, educational, vocational, and social activities. ...


Gerri Oliver papers

Fliers, tickets, menus, business cards, photos, publications, and newspaper clippings collected by Gerri Oliver for her business The Palm Tavern, 446 E. 47th Street, Chicago (Ill.). The Palm Tavern opened in 1933, and Gerri Oliver became its owner in 1956. It sometimes featured jazz and blues mus...