1 to of 3 Archival Collections shown

Greater Lawndale Conservation Commission records, 1954-1968

The Greater Lawndale Conservation Commission was a community organization serving Chicago's central west side neighborhood of Lawndale. The collection consists of correspondence, minutes, programs, legal and financial records, clippings, and published material.

View tags

Jewish Community Centers of Chicago collection of visual materials, 1909-1965, bulk 1920s.

Primarily includes views of activities of JCC and its predecessors at various locations: Chicago Hebrew Institute at Taylor & Lytle (1914), Jewish People's Institute in Lawndale (1922), and Max Straus Center (1946). Subjects include adult, junior college, secondary, elementary and nursery educati...


Jewish Community Centers of Chicago records, 1904-1985.

Correspondence, minutes, reports, community surveys, financial records, studies, membership statistics, student records, and scrapbooks of programs and newsclippings by and about the Jewish Community Centers of Chicago and its predecessors: the Chicago Hebrew Institute, 1903-1922, and the Jewish ...

View tags