1 to 1 of 1 Digital Image shown
1 to of 1 Archival Collection shown
Christopher House photograph collection, [ca. 1906-ca. 1940]
Views of the three locations of the Christopher House, 1528 Fullerton, 1618 Fullerton, 2507 Greenview in Chicago, Ill. Christopher House was founded in 1906 by the Presbyterian Churches of Chicago to aid German and Polish immigrants with a day nursery, youth clubs, classes, and a library.