1 to 12 of 146 Digital Images shown
1 to of 8 Archival Collections shown
Associated Negro Press collection, 1952-1953
The Associated Negro Press (1919-1967) was established in Chicago by Claude Barnett. It was the first black news wire service and the majority of its stories were about news affecting African Americans. The collection consists of press releases and two poems (Prelude to Our Age and Goodbye Christ...
Bob McCamant collection, Bulk, 1977-1983
Bob McCamant founded the Chicago Reader in 1971 and served as the art director for more than two decades. This collection reflects his involvement with the Society of Typographic Arts and other professional activities.
Carl Regehr papers, 1959-1983
Carl Regehr was a prominent Chicago designer whose firm provided special advertising, marketing, and "corporate identity" services for a wide variety of clients in government, academia, and the private sector including the Mayor's Committee for Economic and Cultural Development of Chicago and Chi...
Chicago Women in Broadcasting records, 1974-1978
Chicago Women in Broadcasting was an organization that sought to improve the status of women in broadcasting and to develop their full potential as professionals. This collection contains a CWB pamphlet, an event flyer, a list of goals, and CWB newsletters dating from July 1974 to December 1978.
City of Chicago Radio Addresses collection, Bulk, 1931-1932
This collection contains transcriptions of radio broadcasts in Chicago. The material pertains to city governance issues in Chicago during the 1930s.
Helen C. Schubert papers, 1963-1999
Helen Celia Schubert was born on May 30, 1930 to Paul H. and Edna W. (Schmidt) Schubert in Washington City, Wisconsin. She received a B.S. degree from the University of Wisconsin in 1952. An award winning public relations executive in Chicago, she established her own firm, Helen C. Schubert & Ass...
Women in Communications records, 1918-1976
Women in Communications, Inc. (WIC) is the Chicago chapter of Theta Sigma Phi, a national professional club for women in journalism founded in 1909. The Chicago alumnae chapter of charter members was established in 1919. Originally, membership was limited to those who had joined during college bu...