• Title Parking lots and 800 North Clark Street Building
  • Variant Title Chicago-Clark Building (former name); Bush & Gerts Building (former name); Bush Temple of Music (original name)
  • Creator Pridmore, J. E. O. (John Edward Oldaker), 1867-1940
  • Description View northwest across parking lots towards the 800 North Clark Street Building, located at the northwest corner of North Clark Street and West Chicago Avenue. The building originally served as headquarters and showroom of the Bush and Gerts Piano Company, and is now a mixed use building with retail businesses at the street level. Behind it on the left is the top of the Moody Bible Institute tower on North LaSalle Boulevard, with its radio station call letters WMBI.
  • Notes Photograph credit: Brubaker, C. William, 1976
  • Iso Date 1901; 1976
  • Date 1901 (Bush Temple of Music)
  • Geographic Coverage Near North Side (Chicago, Ill.)
  • Community Area 8
  • Subject parking lots; automobiles; mid-rise buildings; office buildings; commercial buildings
  • Subject Vocabulary Scheme AAT
  • Language English
  • Language Code eng
  • Type Image
  • Form architecture
  • View Description general view
  • Physical Description 35 mm. slide
  • Slide Binder Book07
  • Slide Accession Number 7-13-G
  • Collection C. William Brubaker Collection (University of Illinois at Chicago)
  • Repository University of Illinois at Chicago. Library. [Visual Resources].
  • Citation Cite as [creator]. [title]. [file name]. [collection].
  • Rights The University of Illinois at Chicago College of Architecture and the Arts holds reproduction and licensing rights. For more information, please email: lib-permissions@uic.edu.
  • Local Identifier bru007_13_gF
  • Item Url http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/u?/uic_bru,1335
  • Digital Collection C. William Brubaker Collection
  • Rights The University of Illinois at Chicago College of Architecture and the Arts holds reproduction and licensing rights. For more information, please email: lib-permissions@uic.edu.