Champlin H. Spencer document
- Creator Names Spencer, Champlin H.
- Title Champlin H. Spencer document 1863 February 24 [manuscript]
- Physical description 2 pages : Document signed
- Collection summary Document, signed by members of the Chicago Bar, recommending Champlin H. Spencer for an appointment to one of the Territorial offices of Arizona; he is an able lawyer, an honest, loyal, and highly esteemed citizen. Signatures include Francis C. Sherman, mayor of Chicago, and thirty other government officials and lawyers.
- Terms Governing Use and Reproduction Copyright may be retained by the creators of items, or their descendants, as stipulated by United States copyright law, unless otherwise noted.
- Subjects Lawyers Illinois Chicago.
- Geographic coverage United States Officials and employees Selection and appointment
- Names Sherman, Francis Cornwall, 1804-1870.